TRUE COLORS


What is your TRUE COLOR? Please don't answer with the complexion of the skin you have or you believe you have. I don't wanna know whether you are fair, dark or pale. I wanna know what kind of person you are. A person's TRUE COLOR refers to the kind of person he/she is inside of his/her heart and at the back of his/her mind.

What is your TRUE COLOR? Why do I often hear negative things about people when people talk about one's true color? "Iyan, lumabas din ang tunay na kulay mo. Nagbabait-baitan ka pa, plastik ka lang pala." "Pakitang tao lang iyan, Lalabas din ang tunay na kulay niyan." "Grabe, iyan pala ang tunay na kulay mo. 'Yan pala ang tinatago mo." "And alas! Your true colors finally show. Your goodie-goodie acts were simply meant to impress."

What is your TRUE COLOR? Does one's true color refer to one's negative personality? Are we naturally evil? Are we naturally bad? Were we made by God "bad"? Why do we associate TRUE COLORS with the imperfections or mistakes of others?

What is your TRUE COLOR? I believe we are all made good, because God made man,  "created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them...God saw all that He had made, and it was very good." (Genesis 1) I hope there would be a 180-degree turn around in how I see others. I want to see your TRUE COLORS. I want to see the GOODNESS in you. I want to see the REAL YOU.

So... what is your TRUE COLOR? Anong ang iyong TUNAY NA KULAY? Can you see mine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KNOW WHO YOU ARE

CONVERSION OR CHANGE?

LOOK